• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

my friend is making a Youtube video about Patrick and needs some old pictures, can anyone help

Daddy Warbucks

sabatooged
Forum Clout
This video is coming out soon and is probably gonna be better than Porsalins. Its more like a 'true crime' / spooky internet stories video but It will be taking an objective look at all of the facts, if you know what I mean. It'll be the first in a series, number one is almost finished just needs to be edited together and now he needs old pictures neither of us have anymore. Right now, he is focused on old OnA vs Pat stuff, the earliest moments of Pat posting mainly from the reddit days and the days of Patricks twitter suspension.

If anyone happens to have the screenshots of Pats MewlerS3 twitter alt, and him claiming to be a fan and not an alt account. My buddy really needs that for his video if you can spre it.

also any screenshots or links showing patricks super long comment threads on reddit. if anyone knows an archive link to the autism thread, or just has a picture of the super long comment chains that he created, those will come in handy too.

If you just have anything you want featured in the video series, please drop it here and it'll be considered. I'm going to show my friend the kiwifarms post later today and it should have a lot of good ones to choose from as well.My friend is hoping since its presented like a mystery or crime slop YT documentary that it will patpill a bunch of uninformed people. thanks in advanced to you niggers and that one tranny guy

Forum Clout
1000002518.jpg

Forum Clout
The fact that he thought anyone would believe that that was a Patrick Tomlinson Superfan account is insane.
He's so far up his own ass he really thought someone saying his voice was important was a believable statement.

He absolutely has a mindset of a ten year old who constantly tells lies and gets angry when no one believes him.

I hope he knows his family has a group chat they all make fun of him on.