• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“My followers follow me because my political views are popular and reach many, son”.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout

9C99A34A-2D45-4B5B-8CE1-62DE417E1227.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
basically "yes, I do it for free" hahaha pathetic, at least reddit jannies get to power-trip, he has zero control over the platform

he recently followed a speech writer, maybe that's his new LARP, that he can write speeches for politicians, because UNFATHOMABLY UNLIKABLE AND FULL OF HIMSELF is a voice they seek a lot

G

This is basically him admitting that it was complete fucking pig shit when he said on Strictly Stalking and tried to put in the lolsuit that he needs Twitter to promote his books to make a living. No, he doesn't. It's just a place for him to get likes and stroke his ego.
Exactly. This and the "my Twitter isn't monetized, child" are weird flexes. He's admitting the tens of thousands of hours he's dedicated to Twitter yield $0 in ROI.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Nailed it, Pat. Your political views aren't unique, or insightful; just popular.

They don't make anyone want to hear more from you - like maybe buy a book of yours, or even follow your Twitter account - the drooling NPCs just smash that "Like" button like they were taught and move on.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
basically "yes, I do it for free" hahaha pathetic, at least reddit jannies get to power-trip, he has zero control over the platform

he recently followed a speech writer, maybe that's his new LARP, that he can write speeches for politicians, because UNFATHOMABLY UNLIKABLE AND FULL OF HIMSELF is a voice they seek a lot
If during a debate a candidate says his opponent has peanut butter in his mouth I'll kill myself.

G

Nailed it, Pat. Your political views aren't unique, or insightful; just popular.

They don't make anyone want to hear more from you - like maybe buy a book of yours, or even follow your Twitter account - the drooling NPCs just smash that "Like" button like they were taught and move on.
I dunno if they're popular... maybe popular among his tranny geek "followers." But probably 2% of the population thinks the term "trans kids" should be in the lexicon.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ that thread is just a series of self owns. Rick says his frequent tweeting makes him no money because his account isn't monetized. He also admits that his twitter followers don't buy his shitty books because they're a different audience - which is bs, he should be able to convert 10% of those followers into customers. Then, like he usually does, makes himself look like an angry asshole just because some rando respectfully pushes back on fatty's polarizing statement.

bitchtits reminds me of wimp lo from kung pow: enter the fist. Fatty argues like the way wimp lo fights.