• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My estimation of Patreeky as a man fawkin...

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Can't we all just get along?

:image_9253_lg:
I’m still hilarious!!!
D4A7F227-2DB6-4DA7-8342-D0450A689688.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Anyone who knows me knows i’m not a man of violence. I’ll take the higher ground.

You can acknowledge why the alliance is mad at you though, right? They've done a lot for you and certain members might not have much time left. The highest ground is accepting your own role in the conflict.

G

It may come a bit too late but i just want to say i always like you. We may have our differences but who hasn’t. Sorry to be so faggy but i’m kinda emotional right now.
Im also sorry for that argument we had that one time and made you so disgusted with this place that you had a time out, made me re-evaluate myself. TBH any issue I had with you or shutyourcakehorn was this 'cliquey' ganging up on people, but as individuals I ain't got hate for either of you.

(YES cuntufcker, i want ppl online to like me...fuck off...oooh you're so Machiavellian, you come here only for the funny...with your prostitute paying)

G

Im also sorry for that argument we had that time and made you disgusted with this place and have a time out, made me re-evaluate myself. TBH any issue I had with you or shutyourcakehorn was this 'cliquey' ganging up on people, but as individuals I ain't got hate for either of you.

It takes a great man to admit this. We may have some beef sometimes but i like you too.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Let’s be honest, i carried them to greatness. They should be thanking me but they stick a knife in my back.

No, no Patreeky, there was no greatness, allianceposting was always awful. The worst thing on the forums. But you were brothers, united against Dan, me, Furburger, whoever.

You can carve your own identity while still being affiliated with the alliance.