• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My dog is a race-real-ist.

G

This little motherfucker(140lbs) just hung out with some highschool kids that were getting drunk and high near a neglected corner of the trailer park I live in. They seemed white but it was dark. I heard white voices is all. But my little dog was a best friend to them instantly. You can tell who is worthwhile by how dogs react to them. These were good kids. And I'm drunk.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
so who's 140lbs you or the dog?

Cause that's actually kind of a big dog if so, but you keep saying little
Anyways big dogs raised right are soft pussies, the little ones are better judges, so those kids are probably going to sodomize you one night after they're done robbing you're drunkenly asleep ass

G

so who's 140lbs you or the dog?

Cause that's actually kind of a big dog if so, but you keep saying little
Anyways big dogs raised right are soft pussies, the little ones are better judges, so those kids are probably going to sodomize you one night after they're done robbing you're drunkenly asleep ass
My boy, the dog is 140lbs. He's a Cane Corso/ St. Bernard mix. It's the best mix I've ever seen. Such a lovable little guy.