• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My conservative aunt recently transitioned (FtM) and is now politically insecure... Please tell him you can be LGBT and still support MAGA + 2A!

G

IMG_1081.png

Forum Clout
Polititard faggot. Do you have to start a thread on here every day screaming at everyone about your politics? As if you're so much more important than everyone else? If cunts like you ceased to exist there would be absolutely nothing lost.

G

Polititard faggot. Do you have to start a thread on here every day screaming at everyone about your politics? As if you're so much more important than everyone else? If cunts like you ceased to exist there would be absolutely nothing lost.
I don’t make a post on here every day about politics. I’m making a post about my conservative aunt uncle and this upsets you for some reason.

I’m assuming you’re some mind-melted, ass-play commie upset that strong beautiful conservatives aren’t afraid of you anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Why does he need to wear a watch to the gun range? Niki's standing there holding a phone, and it's not like he'll need to be anywhere. Sun Up/Sun Down should be sufficient for his comprehension of time.

Seriously, why does this fat piece of shit EVER need a watch? On the rare occasion he has an appointment somewhere (debtor's exam) he can be counted on to blow it off, drink beer and post pics of Milwaukee streets instead.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
The way that thing is stupidly looking at that lethal weapon is equivalent to "how does this toy work? Is the trigger at the top up here? Wait! This little green window is a touch screen, right?!"

For fucks sake, the person in the next stall over is gonna catch a hot one in the side of the face with subhumans like this holding life enders so flippantly!

"Ooops, sawwwrry! I just transitioned from female to male so you'll have to forgive my TRANSgressions tee hee."

Last edited: