• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My Confession

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Hello, fellow Brothamen. I have a confession to make.

It occurs to me that many personal details I have shared here closely resemble details about the life of Mike David from Redbar Radio (redbarradio.net/levels). I haven’t adequately indicated that I’m not him and he’s not me!

I am a Radio DJ and my name is Michael (NOT Mike David!) but I am NOT the Host of Redbar Radio!

I thought I would be brave enough to show my 39 year old face. And yes, I am bald.

7B7B46A3-74F4-4AB9-9A8E-3044B3D63F06.jpeg

Forum Clout
Hello, fellow Brothamen. I have a confession to make.

It occurs to me that many personal details I have shared here closely resemble details about the life of Mike David from Redbar Radio (redbarradio.net/levels). I haven’t adequately indicated that I’m not him and he’s not me!

I am a Radio DJ and my name is Michael (NOT Mike David!) but I am NOT the Host of Redbar Radio!

I thought I would be brave enough to show my 39 year old face. And yes, I am bald.

View attachment 75648

Good that we cleared this up. It's been keeping me up every night for the past week to be honest witcha.