• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Music HATE thread.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I’ve always preferred instrumental music for this exact reason. Every time I listen to the lyrics of a song it makes me cringe.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
This is a talk radio forum.

Oh I see what you mean.
I knew THAT was comin'!

Vito.jpg

Enjoying talk radio is completely different, though, because you're listening for the content not because the host's voice sounds pleasing and pleasurable to your ear. One of my favorite O and A bits is Jimmy Childhood Prank stories and you could switch Jim's voice out for another and I'd like it just as much.

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
Forum Clout
Having to memorize this guys gibberish and sing it

Last edited:

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I saw a guy bopping his head to a street busker playing some music the other day, and i felt like strangling him. You look like a fucking embarassment. Keep your head still when you walk, faggot.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Having to memorize this guys gibberish and sing it

The women in that audience are all staring at his massive ballsack laughing or disgusted because they've never seen a bigger faggot - srsly, dude is dressed like a bird and making sounds like a quail being gang-raped. If it didn't say 2002 I'd assume this was some 70s era faggotry. Just goes to show me, you think you've found the biggest faggot then someone comes along and shows you they're ten times a bigger fag than you could have ever imagined.

Why are songs for girls so cock suckingly gay

Remarkable for every element of production being over-forced from his dickhead screwdriver in the ear like whiny voice, skittering OTT guitar work, to the ultra-obnoxious over-repeated 'Hey'... it sounds like two or three songs played over each other at highest volume.

... You guys are getting lax.

That performance really takes mediocrity to a new, punishing level.

Music is gay, dancing is for niggers.

This is like something redlettermedia would review (and I'd enjoy that).

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
I worked with a dickhead that would talk about how great this band was, but would then act like he is too cool to admit to being a fan. First time hearing them. They suck.

If you think they suck there you should hear a live version. I had a girlfriend into this kinda shit.