• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Music censorship question

Toast

Forum Clout

So, I asked my Alexa device to play the above song and the word "taggle" comes back all censored out as if it's something bad. Is this some type of slang/slur somewhere in Europe?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The Spotify version of "Where the Hood At" by DMX has the "empty out, reload and throw more slugs" part censored but the next line is "How you gonna explain FUCKIN A MAN??" It's the only part censored in the whole song and there's a bunch more references to shooting people.

It's a confusing song anyways. It's about hating faggots who fuck guys in jail, but he goes on to allude to raping them and making them blow him two at a time when he's not even in jail. I don't know. DMX was a stupid crackhead but he ruled.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
And yes, Jet are allowed to have Cold Hard Bitches but Jay Z can't have a bitch (not even) causing him one of many problem.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It's a confusing song anyways. It's about hating faggots who fuck guys in jail, but he goes on to allude to raping them and making them blow him two at a time when he's not even in jail. I don't know. DMX was a stupid crackhead but he ruled.
There's an awful lot of rap lyrics about how much they'd enjoy impromptu buttfucking or an enthusiastic blowjob from their enemy. And their enemy is always just some other guy.