• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mushmouth : " Von DeCarlo banned nana not Nia burr...."

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
My guess is he was also taking care of extended family. Also his step daughter is an aspiring "model".....she broke.
Patrice wasn’t making that much money when he died. He had an SUV, a shitty condo in Jersey and was on O&A weekly. He probably made enough money for Von not to work because she was getting child support from Lawrence Fishburne and maybe enough to send a few hundred a month to his mom who still lived in the projects.

Forum Clout
It's entirely possible none of the motherfuckers want him around anymore, and Daddy Bill was just the one with balls enough to tell him "stay home". When's the last time you saw a non-Norton "Cellar Crew" guy in the Compound?
This is probably the correct answer. Nana is not a comedian, and no one wants the sad old racist bottom queen ruining their evening with his mindless drunken hooting, not to mention the constant selfies and tweets.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Mushmouth sucks and is an idiot. It was probably just Bill. Remember that Von got cut off and was probably in charge of nothing besides cashing a paycheck.

Was Von cut off or was she just excluded from thee documentary production? She still gets a cut of the benefit $ doesn't she?

Speaking of Von, I was on a plane the other day and watched "Turning the Page" about Robert Caro and his editor. Caro and his wife went and lived in the Hill Country of Texas to better understand LBJ, how he grew up, interview the people who knew him best as a youth, and have access to his presidential library. He used this meticulous research to write Path to Power, a 960 page book.

It reminded me of how Von wanted production to give her an all expense paid trip to London so she could better understand a guy she shared a home and life with. It would've amounted to maybe 10 minutes in a 90 minute documentary.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Was Von cut off or was she just excluded from thee documentary production? She still gets a cut of the benefit $ doesn't she?

Speaking of Von, I was on a plane the other day and watched "Turning the Page" about Robert Caro and his editor. Caro and his wife went and lived in the Hill Country of Texas to better understand LBJ, how he grew up, interview the people who knew him best as a youth, and have access too his presidential library. He used this meticulous research to write Path to Power, a 960 page book.

It reminded me of how Von wanted production to give her an all expense paid trip to London so she could better understand a guy she shared a home and life with. It would've amounted to maybe 10 minutes in a 90 minute documentary.
I think he cut her off from the benefit for stealing the documentary money then selling it off to Comedy Central.