• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mr Monk is on the Air

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Do you agree it was a parody of o&a?

I liked the new chick... they had a catfight when they met in an episode right?

I remember some parallels sniff I'll have to watch it again. And yeah at least they had both of them on when they did the switch and it wasn't so abrupt. One of my favorite episodes is with crazy John tuturro as monks brother. Well written show

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
It’s funny you say this. I remembered this episode the same way, but when I rewatched it last year I didn’t get the same impression. If it’s a parody, who is who? you’ve got the killer, Kevin Farley and the midget.

To me, it’s not really a duo like O&A, it’s more of a one man leader show like Stern. I’ve seen “shock jocks” portrayed in other shows like Law & Order, and it’s pretty common for them to be in “competition” with Stern. He is mentioned only to help cement the character as a shock jock, because Stern is the most famous.

Just my 2 cents, but what do I know? In any case, I like to assume Norton is the midget.

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
It’s funny you say this. I remembered this episode the same way, but when I rewatched it last year I didn’t get the same impression. If it’s a parody, who is who? you’ve got the killer, Kevin Farley and the midget.

To me, it’s not really a duo like O&A, it’s more of a one man leader show like Stern. I’ve seen “shock jocks” portrayed in other shows like Law & Order, and it’s pretty common for them to be in “competition” with Stern. He is mentioned only to help cement the character as a shock jock, because Stern is the most famous.

Just my 2 cents, but what do I know? In any case, I like to assume Norton is the midget.
So you’re saying O&A are irrelevant?
LEAVE IT ALONE

G

They combined opie and anthony into one character. But he has a lot of mannerisms to Ant.

Maybe youre right... but it really has an O&A vibe to me. Maybe took inspiration from a buncha radio shows.

G

justahang.jpg