• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mr. Irrelevant, Gregg “Opie” Hughes

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Is resorting to cropping and reposting old viral reels and tiktok clips in hope of getting a couple hundred views. This is happening between old clips of The Cuban. What a sad old, irrelevant man.

ACCE956E-47AB-4278-8E34-CC0FF043B6B1.jpeg

#oops

Forum Clout
Opie’s instagram posts are so pathetic that it’s fascinating. The old lame videos he steals from anywhere he can, the same unfunny clips of his show with those dead guys, his endless skits with the fat woman and his obsession with Howard Stern. And his hash tags that he thinks are going to catch fire and get him the viral video he craves so badly.

Then he takes the time to get upset and defensive about every negative reply. He truly is the least talented and least interesting faggot in the world.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Opie’s instagram posts are so pathetic that it’s fascinating. The old lame videos he steals from anywhere he can, the same unfunny clips of his show with those dead guys, his endless skits with the fat woman and his obsession with Howard Stern. And his hash tags that he thinks are going to catch fire and get him the viral video he craves so badly.

Then he takes the time to get upset and defensive about every negative reply. He truly is the least talented and least interesting faggot in the world.
I said something to him on insta a few months ago, it was a minor ribbing and he went off on how I live in the past, etc, etc. I finally just said relax man, I meant I missed you guys on the radio and he calmed down

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout

The Board Op Who Got Lucky