• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movie recommendations

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I have Easter breakfast with my boss and his family but later I’m going to have the rest of the day to chill. I’m taking the day off and not working on anything.

I will clean my house and stuff but anticipate having time for a movie later on. I like dramas and historical films, but I’m a bit tired of watching the same thing over and over. Any brothamen got classic film recommendations for a chill day at home?

G

Is The Royal Tannenbaums actually good? I heard someone on here say it was but it looks artsy and kikey.

G

He is Risen.
Son_of_God_film_poster.jpg

G

any other good mad mel movie?
Besides the obvious ones? Conspiracy Theory and Ransom watch pretty good. Unrated version of Payback is great too. Mel has a pretty solid track record.

Is The Royal Tannenbaums actually good? I heard someone on here say it was but it looks artsy and kikey.
Wes Anderson is great. One of my favorite directors. That one gets so much attention, and I think it's one of his weaker movies. Watch The Grand Budapest Hotel or Rushmore instead.

G

Besides the obvious ones? Conspiracy Theory and Ransom watch pretty good. Unrated version of Payback is great too. Mel has a pretty solid track record.

Wes Anderson is great. One of my favorite directors. That one gets so much attention, and I think it's one of his weaker movies. Watch The Grand Budapest Hotel or Rushmore instead.
The opening scene of Payback (that's this movie right?) where he's conning people and stuff is awesome. The rest is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976) - IMDb

Paul Weimer recommended this to me, but honestly I really enjoyed it.

I like psychological thrillers. Red Dragon was also more enjoyable than I thought it would be.