• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movie recommendation: Freeway

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Reese "Based" Witherspoon saying nigger repeatedly and calling a black detective a fucking coon. Fucking hilarious and Kiefer Sutherland playing a villain which is he great at. Also it's on Amazon included with prime

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Weird fucking movie, like the white trash version of Little Red Riding Hood.

Reese-in-Freeway-reese-witherspoon-14567009-720-540.jpg
8725dbcf3e64614a39a022d9411021db.jpg

Age? :image_4764:

G

If you enjoyed that (and if you haven't already seen it) you'd probably enjoy Very Bad Things
Remember that conversation where Christian Slater was all like "hey I'm not the one who decided to play chop suey with the hookers fuckin head"

And it ended with him smashing his cell phone and screaming SNAKE EYES! COCKSUCKER!

That parts still gets my ribs over 20 years later.

G

CQ the Legend quoted it in one of the episodes of Robert Kelly and Sometimes Colin Quinn. He seemed to get a kick out of some of her lines. Sounds like a fun movie.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
"Well, look who got beat with the ugly stick!"

"You want me to shoot you a whole bunch of times!?"

I keep forgetting about this film. Its got some decent one-liners. I'm pretty sure it was also billed as white-trash Little Red Riding Hood when it came out.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout