• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most ridiculous argument you’ve ever heard at work or in general?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
2 of the biggest autists i've ever seen at my first post-college job got in an argument about what was the best way to destroy a hard-drive
one said magnets, the other said drilling a hole through it

I silently agreed with the magnets guy but i think it's just because the other one had hints of anger that there was even an argument

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I used to work at a toy store years ago and one busy afternoon a couple customers were hanging in one of the aisles talking about Trump in a generally positive light . (this was during his 2016 campaign) Another customer overheard, forced his way into the conversation and talked so much shit one of the other guys punched him in the face.

The cops show up and basically tell them to go their separate ways but nosey won’t let it go and hassles the police so much that they place him in cuffs while his daughter bawls her eyes out. The guy who did the punching just walked out.
And that man? Wasn’t Patrick Tomlinson because he was with his daughter.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
My former neighbor was a phone-calling screaming cunt. I heard every detail of her social life for a year. She would yap into the phone on her balcony which was right at my window.

Her license was revoked from drunk driving, so she got one of those motorized scooters. I guess a pizza restaurant forgot to deliver her sauce on side, and she started arguing and threatening them over the phone "I WILL GET ON MY SCOOTER AND COME DOWN THERE!!!" Menacing.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Not an argument really more like a reprimand. I told this before but here it is again. I worked in a warehouse for a day before being swapped to office work at the building (temp work) and they had to pull all the female staff out of their stations to lecture them on why throwing used tampons on the floor and smearing shit on the walls is unacceptable. Want to guess the race? I'll give you a hint this job was in NJ.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Not an argument really more like a reprimand. I told this before but here it is again. I worked in a warehouse for a day before being swapped to office work at the building (temp work) and they had to pull all the female staff out of their stations to lecture them on why throwing used tampons on the floor and smearing shit on the walls is unacceptable. Want to guess the race? I'll give you a hint this job was in NJ.
Asians?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I love listening to other people's arguments. Recently at work, an argument broke out between two female (of course) co-workers over the chairs and who keeps switching them out when no ones looking. Low level management actually had to come out and say "two grown ass women arguing over chairs" in front of everyone. I was cackling to myself happily through the entirety.

I don't get into arguments, if someone is acting insane i will completely no-sell their gimmick, stone faced. (tar faced)