• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most people with Twitter clout

G

Have done things outside of Twitter to earn said clout. Pat tries to get his by tweeting 24/7. He has no real life accomplishments to back any of it up. Take a closer look and he's a fat alcoholic in his 40s who does not have any real life or career achievements. Coincidentally he invokes his Twitter follower count way more often than others who got theirs by gaining recognition by contributions they have made to society.

G

In his deluded narcissistic brain, he thinks he's making a difference sitting on the fart couch and tweeting. He doesn't have to protest, child, because he can sit on the couch wrapped in methane fumes and his pink afghan and tweet. Since he has a large following, his tweets will be seen and shared the world over. Millions of eyeballs will see Mama Raven's Special Boy's Important Tweets. I'm sorry you're stupid, little dick.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
In like 10 years his obit will just be like "Convention Attendee, Twitter Enthusiast"

A long time ago I saw one for an old woman that pretty much just said "passion for Nintendo Wii" and I was like nigga let that not be the sum total of my life some day.
Now I kind of want “passion for tormenting fat faggot Patrick S. Tomlinson” to be in my obit.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
It's like starting a YouTube channel so you can be on YouTube, rather than first gaining a talent or being in a position to produce any kind of original content. But instead of that being understandable for a teenager, Pat is in his 40s.

He's an Old Millennial, which I'm sure will be a trope on sitcoms soon.

Michael's out of The Office, so Pat puts on his “Vote Democrat" T-shirt and does a Tiktok dance to inspire the teens. Meanwhile, Jon's pedophilia trial is going badly.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
In his deluded narcissistic brain, he thinks he's making a difference sitting on the fart couch and tweeting. He doesn't have to protest, child, because he can sit on the couch wrapped in methane fumes and his pink afghan and tweet. Since he has a large following, his tweets will be seen and shared the world over. Millions of eyeballs will see Mama Raven's Special Boy's Important Tweets. I'm sorry you're stupid, little dick.
He really believes 46000 people read his every tweet... like they're on the edge of their seats just waiting for his next hot take on whatever the MSM decides to push that day. You're a sad, little (fat) man, Pat.