• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most of you are cannibals...

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
There's a flavouring in a lot of things including McDonalds is derived from...

Around the year 2001, Senomyx patented several flavor enhancers by using "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems", which have been previously expressed in human cell culture, in HEK293 cells.[2] HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalized through a genetic modification removed from the original human embryonic kidney cells taken from a healthy, aborted human fetus in the early 1970s.[3]

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
1) How is it not satanic to make an immortal human cell lineage from a “healthy aborted fetus”

2) they used the cells to determine which flavorings were “best” (which flavorings had greatest affinity at these cellular receptors). That’s what the cell assay is.

In short they used the cells to determine which flavorings would be the most potent to short-out our taste buds and addict us to garbage. The cells and their derivatives are not in our food.

mach2269

Forum Clout
There's a flavouring in a lot of things including McDonalds is derived from...

Around the year 2001, Senomyx patented several flavor enhancers by using "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems", which have been previously expressed in human cell culture, in HEK293 cells.[2] HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalized through a genetic modification removed from the original human embryonic kidney cells taken from a healthy, aborted human fetus in the early 1970s.[3]
Hey mods can we get some more reactions for the forums.

I want an "this is a good informative post and you're still a nigger" reaction.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I knew i was a cannibal because everytime i see your mom she begs me to eat her

….im sorry Toss. I didnt mean it. Im in a dark place. Been fawkin brooooding