• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most childless adults are assumed to be swimming in money

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Seriously, if you don’t have kids, life is a cakewalk. No actual responsibilities. All you have to worry about is rent and if you’re not a moron, you can get a job that at least pays the rent anywhere. Nothing against kids, I’d like to have them at some point, but I’m guessing that if you never do, you are financially comfortable for the most part.

Not these two idiots. Pat and Nikki managed to reach middle age without kids or financial stability. $17k was an insane notion to them for anyone to have. They have to beg Lynn to pay off the significant debts they accrued. They’re morons. Just because you are articulate and can rattle off facts on Twitter does not make you smart. Your actions, not your words are your true intelligence

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
"My wife and I don't have kids because we're way too busy with our careers"

notaddictedbyanymeasurechild-png.186406

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Patrick got into this situation due to boredom. He sits around tweeting all day and that’s basically it. He eats too much, drinks too much, and tweets too much all because he’s bored.

Nobody wants to be around him so he worked himself into a shoot and manufactured a purpose that his mother in law and wife enable.

Josiah said he answered every call after one ring. That’s because he has nothing else going on

midwit

Forum Clout
Yeah but you've got to factor in that most people who are childless in their 30's and beyond are either mentally ill, nihilistic/spiritually broken or both. This impacts your ability to hold a job, any job.

If someone offered Patrick 500k/yr to work remotely but he had to shower every morning, dress professionally for Zoom calls and genuinely work hard with few breaks he could not do it.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Yeah but you've got to factor in that most people who are childless in their 30's and beyond are either mentally ill, nihilistic/spiritually broken or both. This impacts your ability to hold a job, any job.

If someone offered Patrick 500k/yr to work remotely but he had to shower every morning, dress professionally for Zoom calls and genuinely work hard with few breaks he could not do it.
Hey hey, be fair. He does have that one women's suit.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If I didn’t have kids (my oldest is 20 and working out life which is cool) and my other two are still under 18, I’d have about $30k more a year to fuck around with. These motherfuckers got me to where I only own one fun car (Challenger SRT8) two trucks, a boat and an actual motorcycle. Would be living even better if I wasn’t supporting three kids and a wife.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
If I didn’t have kids (my oldest is 20 and working out life which is cool) and my other two are still under 18, I’d have about $30k more a year to fuck around with. These motherfuckers got me to where I only own one fun car (Challenger SRT8) two trucks, a boat and an actual motorcycle. Would be living even better if I wasn’t supporting three kids and a wife.
But how many sinks you got nigga

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I feel like the reason they're so broke is because everytime they want to rut, they make a night of it. Dinner, some theater shit they don't care about, then a mid-priced hotel room with the lights off. You could easily spend 1k on that in milwaukee if you're feeling fancy, and they do it everytime they get horny enough to realize they can't do better than each other. So every 3 months.