• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More trouble for Solo Joe!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Is there another People's Court appearance to come?

:image_9247_lg:

SoloJoe 43330_1.png

Solo Joe 143344_1.png

Jizz

Forum Clout
most musicians are libtards and will just roll over when a promoter tries to motherfuck them. luckily musicians like brother joe are there to stick up for the little guys. Joe doesn't give a fawk, he will take the case all the way to the people's court and win!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He seemed like a sincere guy who made a mistake, and was willing to rectify it by giving him additional dates in the future that were free.

Nice torpedoing that relationship completely to get paid your 50 bucks.

Niggers like Joe are incapable of exercising the concept of delayed gratification.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
“Vinny”. Italians are retarded
If you name your kid Vinny he's going to be a scumbag just like if you name your kid Jeeves he'll be a butler. My dad had a buddy named Vince who everyone called Vinny. He looked like Ron Jeremy. I thought he was a scumbag just based on his name and his looks before I even found out he actually was a scumbag.

He had some Z-28 and put an IROC Z sticker kit on it and only ever referred to it as "the IROC" and he sold it to some dumb kid for way too much money. He also had a King Ranch F150 and asked to borrow my dad's truck one time to do a dump run because he didn't want to get his dirty. My dad was laughing about it like "can you believe that asshole?" I was like "it's less funny than it is just a piece of shit thing to do."

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It pleases me that having to pursue broken contracts in small claims court for pennies is Joe's life at 65. Why would you ever want the life of an actually successful musician, playing to crowds of thousands every night and making millions.

#FullyComp'd:cool:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Sounds like he no longer uses that contract where he requires a 2 week notice to cancel. He is going to rely on a text exchange. Seems like he might win as long as that text exchange has everything to fit the criteria.

1702654359118.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Joe is pissed he just lost out on a [large] Turkey sandwich and crate of red Gatorade.
(its value is higher than his fee)