• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit for brains thinking

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Hey stupid where does the huge battery go? is this some magical source of power that never needs recharging? I know someone who bought a ev shitbox and got rid of it, they had seventeen miles to work it barely made it home with power because it had a steep hill to climb
LWG80cu.png

G

Eh, he’s not really wrong. Although I wouldn’t call it “virtually no operating cost”, it’s more like “significantly reduced”. And the capacity isn’t double of course, but it is more.

He is a hypocrite though, driving his shitty gas guzzler

G

Pat's stupidity is fucking tiring, I don't think manufacturers would suggest stacking shit ontop of batteries that get hot trying to push +2k pounds of weight, might cause some fires
That is what they do. The battery is the entire bottom of the truck.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Some of the biggest construction vehicle companies in the world are going hydrogen fuel cell, not batteries, for obvious reasons. They are operating all day in remote areas. He's a dumbass. Electric pickup trucks are not going to be aimed at Soccer moms. They are not going to be used on ranches, etc.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I have an electric car and yes, he's right about lower operating costs, etc. But I basically have to use it for local and shorter road trips. Yes, it'll work reasonably well in metro areas but if you're one of those contractors who has to drive an hour and a half each way to a site with trips to the hardware store, then you run the risk of running low on charge.

Charging takes hours, too.