• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More Sales Numbers - TOMORROW!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I just handed all of Scalzi, Cat Rambo, Jeffe Kennedy, Mary 3 Names, and Samuel Delaney's sales numbers to Vox Day, he will be publishing them on his blog tomorrow.

Anyone else you guys wanna shatter the fake worlds of?
Rebecca Gomez Farrell. Her stupid bell pepper nose and the douche chills I got from her website having a food blog called “The Gourmez” both haunt me to this day. I’d like to know her fantasy dreck is also low selling.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
@The REAL JDA real quick question. Why is it these woke fucktards in SciFi have to make a character gay even if it does nothing to advance the story?

Like for example Finn in the new Star Wars trilogy is clearly in love with Rey in Episode 7, but then randomly someone says he’s gay, despite it having zero bearing on the story, and it undoing the clear infatuation he has for the female lead in a previous film.

Piggy’s latest book features Captain Kamala who’s a lesbian, evidently according to Brothermen who have posted passages here from it, just to be a lesbian. Her sexual orientation does nothing to advance an already shitty story plagued with a bad plot and no well written or thought out overarching arc where her orientation matters. Similar in an episode of the shitty Jordan Peele helmed Twilight Zone reboot in Paramount + which features an episode where the captain of a NASA mission is a lesbian, just so a lesbian is in the story. She literally does nothing with another member of the crew to make this revelation meaningful.

Do you also find it patronizing they just randomly make characters gay, just to say they have a gay character?

G

I wanna see the children-fucked numbers.
Book sales don't move the needle if they ain't Pig's.

But, I'm sorry I've been such a prick. I'm quitting nicotine and edibles this week because I'm in my 30s and don't want to be a faggot anymore.
I promise to be a decent Brotherman going forward if you promise to not act like the people you're asking us to make fun of with you.
If that's confusing, just do what SpaceEdge does and you'll be the coolest cat around.
@potatopeeler63 you cunt I'm trying to work on myself. Fawk. Why do we hurt the ones we love?

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Vox.PNG

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Raccoon Ass is published? I thought he was just a hanger on and a mark who pays money so they let him in the Pedo protection club.
I don't know to be honest witcha. He says he's an author and I think he was at a convention with Pat.

Same with Jason Sanford. Don't know if he actually does anything other than write a blog about nothing. They all call themselves writers and authors regardless of actual output.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
@potatopeeler63 you cunt I'm trying to work on myself. Fawk. Why do we hurt the ones we love?

Ehh you could be nicer to Jon's gal, it's in poor taste.

Norma's a fucking babe (with a good career) and all people fixate on is her Letterman tooth gap. Any gal over the age of 21 can be roasted for her physical imperfections, stupid age like milk gender. There's a reason why nobody has ever posted a picture of their wife or girlfriend or ex.