• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More like this, Rick

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
We encourage you leaving your house, especially before noon, interacting with people in real life, and having interests. Not sure why that green jawn got featured twice but whatever.

IMG_1656.jpeg
IMG_1657.jpeg
IMG_1658.jpeg

IMG_1659.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That's his Memestang everyone is ignoring.

LOL. His car isnt worth showing off.

He is parked next to a rare skyline. They you got his rustang. Both the type R and skyline would smoke his car. Nobody is looking at his 3 accident/3rd owner, stored outside year round, daily driver. I see quite a few cars that arent worth showing off there. Im sure he bragged about his new $300 cheap-o resonators.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
View attachment 153943
LOL. His car isnt worth showing off.

He is parked next to a rare skyline. They you got his rustang. Both the type R and skyline would smoke his car. Nobody is looking at his 3 accident/3rd owner, stored outside year round, daily driver. I see quite a few cars that arent worth showing off there. Im sure he bragged about his new $300 cheap-o resonators.
yeah usually people park next to cars that share a theme with their car of course pats lazy ass just took the first spot he could find. fat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 153943

yeah usually people park next to cars that share a theme with their car of course pats lazy ass just took the first spot he could find. fat
Look at people gather around that R32 skyline. Its like when the good looking girl goes out with their ugly friend. they end up looking even better.

Nobody cares about a stock mustang

1695578800178.png

Forum Clout
Look at people gather around that R32 skyline. Its like when the good looking girl goes out with their ugly friend. they end up looking even better.

Nobody cares about a stock mustang

View attachment 153960

He had no idea what that was or why it's such a big deal until he read people making fun of him for parking next to it thinking he mogged it.