• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More lies

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1712445617851.png

He gets it delivered

1712445658615.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Can someone break this down for me? I can’t follow the reasoning.
Elon bought Twitter, fired the trannies running it and added community notes to tweets so Pat can't larp as (insert hero archetype) anymore. Also Twitter plebs are limited ( I think) to how much they can say. Pat can't have that, the world must know every moment of Pat's life, so he bought a blue check and his it so he can continue to hate on Elon without looking like a hypocrite

midwit

Forum Clout
Abandoning your child is one thing. If you're a genuinely terrible person as he is, it's nothing. You can compartmentalize that.

But how do you keep up the alpha male know-it-all persona when you fuck up the retirement plans of your mother in law because you can't come up with 80k at 40 years old? And it's 80k for the most embarrassing shit you can imagine. It's not even really for legal fees, it's bc you thought you could bypass a court order with "lol not paying"

Monday: Lynne child I know we don't know each other very well, and I want you to know that I absolutely do not love your daughter. I love my first wife, as you can see by my public lamenting of our failed relationship on twitter.com. Anyway, I need $85,000 please. Yes Lynne child, I know that I'm 40 years old. What's your point?"

Tuesday: *Takes Elon Musk to task for sloppy business practices*

Not an original observation. But the cognitive dissonance...it really is incredible.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Elon bought Twitter, fired the trannies running it and added community notes to tweets so Pat can't larp as (insert hero archetype) anymore. Also Twitter plebs are limited ( I think) to how much they can say. Pat can't have that, the world must know every moment of Pat's life, so he bought a blue check and his it so he can continue to hate on Elon without looking like a hypocrite
No I get why he would hide it but what’s the proof he bought it?

G

Will Pat update the Airbnb listing? “you’ll get a special discount on your stay if you help tend to my vegetable garden and/or help unload the topsoil out of my Mustang. We can have a beer afterwards.”
A few back broke niggers working in his fields might put some lead back in his pencil.