• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More John Pedobitch witticisms

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
These are all from today. Like Rick, he leads an empty life that he tries to fill with social media.
Screenshot_20211102-150042_Chrome.jpg
So not only does he totally believe the ridiculous 81 million number, but he's still OBSESSED with Trump. Actual Trump supporters don't talk about Trump as much as faggots like Pedobitch.

Screenshot_20211102-150129_Chrome.jpg
There ya go, John! Show us what a good Christian role model you are! Guess that "If God is love, don't be a jerk" doesn't apply to blasphemous blue checkmark.

Screenshot_20211102-150111_Chrome.jpg

After dealing with Rick, the SFWA and now Pedobitch, I agree with this 100%

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yep. It's trash like him, Talbert, Osteen, and the rest that make me rethink why the churches should be taxed.
It’s why so many people think religion is full of shit. Its like the televangelist shit heads from the 80s scamming people out of money. Talbert is another massive asshole that loves to claim he’s not racist while spewing racist shit 24/7.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
These are all from today. Like Rick, he leads an empty life that he tries to fill with social media.
View attachment 11562So not only does he totally believe the ridiculous 81 million number, but he's still OBSESSED with Trump. Actual Trump supporters don't talk about Trump as much as faggots like Pedobitch.

View attachment 11563There ya go, John! Show us what a good Christian role model you are! Guess that "If God is love, don't be a jerk" doesn't apply to blasphemous blue checkmark.

View attachment 11564
These wackos claim trump supporters are cult members yet make false gods out of people like Obama, Faucci, etc.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 11562So not only does he totally believe the ridiculous 81 million number, but he's still OBSESSED with Trump. Actual Trump supporters don't talk about Trump as much as faggots like Pedobitch.

View attachment 11563There ya go, John! Show us what a good Christian role model you are! Guess that "If God is love, don't be a jerk" doesn't apply to blasphemous blue checkmark.

View attachment 11564
If this is how creepy band retarded humanity bis, I'll take inhumanity

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
This guy isn’t quite as hate-able as Patrick, but he’s only been a blip on our radar for a few days. Give it two weeks he will the main subject of the Literary Criticism forum. A few weeks ago after Pat was cucked by Judge Schulman, I said now that he’s lost his own lawsuit, we need a new LOLcow to milk dry. For two reasons. When our attention is off him Pat will be desperate to have the cause of “fighting” the “Cyberstalkers” back, and without our attention, Patrick has absolutely nothing to try and build his attempt at “Gamergate 2.0” off of.

This John fucker has brain cancer and is probably going to die from it. You know within a week he’ll be here obsessively reading every post we make about his fucktarded tweets and hypothetical out and out lies about his life. In my opinion his wife enjoys big wet burrito farts blown up her pussy by sweaty Latino migrant workers.

You’ve already beaten him once. All you Brothermen who texted him caused this weak pussy bitch to pay money to break his mobile contract and have to get a new number issued. Not only that unlike Piggy who I’m convinced at this point would tweet from a prison cell that we lost and he’s not in prison, child. This bitch admitted on his Twitter he lost and had to change his number.

Like Patrick he ignores the fact that as a published author he’s a public figure. And public figures have almost no protections from parody and satire. They also don’t have the same rights to sue over first admendment issues that private citizens do.

He doesent have to fully replace Piggy, we just have to rotate our targets of satire like a farmer rotates crops. He’s an apostate claiming to be a man of faith. He’s such an easy target he might as well paint himself with red circles.