• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mooing about fixing cables

Forum Clout
IMG_5731.jpeg

Probably looking for some of them Nana bucks.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Last edited:

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I have never heard of someone soldering xlr cables, what the fuck is on about?
It's not hard to do, happens when your cords get all twisted up after awhile. If you already have the gear to solder with it's definitely cheaper / quicker to just fix what you've got.. it's satisfying knowing how to tin and fix your cables. Punching out.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I'll ignore the sleight.

But yes, only a cheap pillock would try to salvage cables. Lay off the pistachios and Big Apple Ranch visits and just buy new, you dumb fuck.
Sorry Ray, we don't all have that Levi money. Ask your roadies about solder.

Seriously though does nobody ever solder their own cables? It takes two minutes. I don't want to be too generous to Joe here, but if you use a lot of cables then soldering is a good idea. ANYONE CAN DO IT, you can save $$$$$$$$$ and send your signal anywhere you desire. Almost every dead cable ever has just come a little loose at the connector. Just the other day I needed one of those stupid little trs to din midi cables. I have a few but the pinout hasn't been standardised yet and they were all wrong for what i needed, so instead of handing my distressed US dollars to some factory owning CHINK, I whipped out the old soldering iron, rolled up my sleeves, put on my hard hat and hi - vis and got my hands dirty because hard work is character building and ingenuity is the American way. Where I think I went wrong though, is that I didn't stage it into a little photo op for Facebook.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Wouldn’t it make sense to just buy them? He knew Nana was coming in town today so he’s playing the poverty pity card.
Without a doubt Bovine brain is still seething and brooding about all the computer shit Ant bought himself for Christmas. "You said I'd never go hungry, Anth! We made a childhood pact that I'll never have to live up to myself!"

Nice one sided pact, stupid.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
love how moo tries to sound smart or savvy with all his posts; go back to cutting off more sleeves faggot
Every single fucking shirt he wears has the sleeves cut off and the sides cut down! Cocksucker is in his 60's and rolls around looking like a fucking golds gym rat in his 20's!

Nice stunted growth, stupid.