• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Moo going back to the Med

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1715473404766.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
A region that has witnessed legendary individuals, countless cultures, the rise and fall of empires...

And look at the modern day descendent of these great peoples. Devolved into some form of grotesque ratfolk slaving around for commoners as a minstrel. Just normal shit for a 70 year old man to do willingly. Definitely didn't receive a reduced allowance and an ultimatum from Carol.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
It's times like these where i almost wish we had another lockdown. There's just something in me that says there's no way the great unwashed like slow joe should ever be allowed to leave outside a 3 mile radius around his literal birth place, let alone have the privilege of visiting foreign lands.

Forum Clout
It's the SOA sweatshirt that I find most amusing. It never even occurred to Joe that maybe he could have sprung for a few shirts with collars, or even a couple of new hoodies without crass, stupid logos printed on them. That sweatshirt must be pure crust by now, that retarded TV show went off the air like ten years ago.