• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Moments where Anthony's racism made you laugh

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I don't want Anthony to drink himself to death or kill himself. But since it seems inevitable, let's get serious and collect our thoughts to eulogize him properly.

How about we take the negative, and turn it to a positive? Name a moment where you were entertained by Anthony's racism.

I always recall that moment they were playing some Trap hip hop bullshit. They really let it play for a little while before Ant even started singing along to it / mimicking it. Then he simply said "This.... is terrible." And it really was.

I liked when he told the story of how he crosses the street when he sees blacks, like avoiding a pitbull.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
hqdefault.jpg

Forum Clout
If his racism always consisted of hilarious racist jokes, there'd be no problem. Everyone loves racist jokes. The problem is when Nana stops joking and begins raving. Then he comes across as less of a hilarious shock jock, and more of an alcoholic closet queer who just can't deal with his octaroon (at least) heritage. His great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, had a half-nigger kid, and those genes were passed on to Nana, and they influence everything he does. He's a substance abuser, he steals, he squanders money on material trash and various vices, we all see these niggerish traits, as does he. And it fills him with rage. He can studiously avoid sunlight all he likes, but he'll never be "white" like you or I am, and this fact has been chewing on him for his entire life.

In fact, if he just focused on nigger jokes, and developed a following as the nigger joke comedian, it might actually work, at least on a limited basis. But, of course, he's too lazy (those genes again) to write real jokes and hone his delivery. He prefers to drink all day (genes) and mindlessly screech, flail, hoot and giggle with the guys (genes), and never lets his career interfere with his leisure (ditto). It's a niggerish vicious circle, where the niggerish tendencies just feed off one another. You see it with his brother too, with the welfare payments and trying to "make it in the music business", which is as niggerish as it gets.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
When Colin said that Whites couldn't get jobs in the NYPD. And Anthony said "you know who could though.....?". Colin said "Big A?". Nope...."Big N".

When he heckled Bobby as 'Billy the Bass Man' and kept screaming about niggers using the *beep*.

Anytime during Obama's campaign when some nigger on television would talk about "reparations" when Obama became president. And Anthony would just moan "ohhh yuuuck.....fuck you". With total disgust.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Anytime during Obama's campaign when some nigger on television would talk about "reparations" when Obama became president. And Anthony would just moan "ohhh yuuuck.....fuck you". With total disgust.
In reference to Obama’s 08 campaign - “They shouldn’t have a black man with a sign saying ‘change’” was a good one.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You and I are very different people.

Ya gatta be more SPECIFIC. We're gonna turn this thing around. Keep your chin up here. Stick with me here. We're gonna turn this thing around, alright? Do you use your toolbar? Grab hold of your toolbar. That's where your icons are. We're gonna get through this thing, you just gotta keep your chin up. The suns on the horizon we're gonna turn this thing around. Keep focus here. Can't lose your cool. Take a breath. Calm down now you can't yell at me here. You get up and you shovel off that snow and you turn things around.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
If his racism always consisted of hilarious racist jokes, there'd be no problem. Everyone loves racist jokes. The problem is when Nana stops joking and begins raving. Then he comes across as less of a hilarious shock jock, and more of an alcoholic closet queer who just can't deal with his octaroon (at least) heritage. His great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, had a half-nigger kid, and those genes were passed on to Nana, and they influence everything he does. He's a substance abuser, he steals, he squanders money on material trash and various vices, we all see these niggerish traits, as does he. And it fills him with rage. He can studiously avoid sunlight all he likes, but he'll never be "white" like you or I am, and this fact has been chewing on him for his entire life.

In fact, if he just focused on nigger jokes, and developed a following as the nigger joke comedian, it might actually work, at least on a limited basis. But, of course, he's too lazy (those genes again) to write real jokes and hone his delivery. He prefers to drink all day (genes) and mindlessly screech, flail, hoot and giggle with the guys (genes), and never lets his career interfere with his leisure (ditto). It's a niggerish vicious circle, where the niggerish tendencies just feed off one another. You see it with his brother too, with the welfare payments and trying to "make it in the music business", which is as niggerish as it gets.
Eh, Yucko had to stop doing that after a while and he was wearing a dirty clown costume. I think that would have been a tough sell.