• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mom shares life hack for keeping kids quiet on plane (comments locked by Reddit)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2764.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
True. Letting niggers fly in any place other than with the pets is disgusting.
I’d be ok if there was separate planes for them. Then they could eat their KFC buckets in peace while their kids ran down the aisle screaming.

Also every time I fly internationally I’ll see some israeli jew family and it physically makes me want to vomit. I think I might be racist.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’d be ok if there was separate planes for them. Then they could eat their KFC buckets in peace while their kids ran down the aisle screaming.

Also every time I fly internationally I’ll see some israeli jew family and it physically makes me want to vomit. I think I might be racist.
Lol you think?

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
where’s that korean sumbitch who opened the emergency door when you need him. blacks need to stick to greyhounds, it’s their most accommodating mode of transport. they can grill in the back & throw dirty diapers at the windshield the whole trip.