• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Molly and the Twin Towers (yea, this is real, WTF)

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1678071564748.png

Life in lower Manhattan is normal for Molly, her dads, and younger sister. But on September 11, 2001, everything changes. Molly and her younger sister, Adeline, are at school when the first plane hits the World Trade Center. When the Twin Towers fall, the city is thrown into chaos. Papa, a pilot, is flying, Dad can't be reached, and Gran, an EMT with the New York Fire Department, is at Ground Zero. It's up to Molly to find her sister and navigate a city she no longer recognizes.

G

[MEDIA=bitchute]OsiMFvE3DQCB[/MEDIA]
I was wandering around that whole day smoking weed with a wop buddy of mine - we didn't hear about it until early afternoon on the west coast. We'd kind of noticed that nobody was around but we were fucking faded. Finally we ran out of papers so we stopped by a friend's place to get some. It took me a few hours to really understand what the fuck was going on.