• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Moira Greyland denier gets scammed by niggers

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
She was the apprentice of Marion Zimmer Bradley and has collaborated with her before so she has a financial stake in covering up all the kidfucking. Haven't finished the blog post yet, link below.

B00403NG7C.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SL300_.jpg

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
These assholes are always the dumbest, most fucked up people in society. I didn't know people actually fell for those scams.
“It all began in July 2020 with a Facebook Friend request from a young man in Nigeria. I didn’t believe that all Nigerians were scammers. Some very fine science fiction writers are Nigerian Americans. I accepted his request. Here’s his response.”

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I fucking hate these old koozes. Anything for a little bit of that clout. Sorry Excuses for women. The first time moira greyland was molested was at 3 years old.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Nice piss teeth, stupid:

hi8in2.jpg

Edit: Holy shit, she's a MORON!!!

In the midst of C’s increasingly frequent and importunate pleas, Western Union declined to process the transfer twice. I went through two phone interviews, since apparently they flag all transfers to Nigeria, and as I answered, I could see the warnings go up, one after another. C began urging me to send the money through another, cash-based service, but I had to wait for Western Union to refund the money to my account. Then, almost by happenstance, I spoke with the manager and one of the tellers at my local bank. I do mean, “local.” We’re a close-knit community, and I’m on a first-name basis with the manager. The teller, upon hearing the situation, got very emotional about it being a scam. It turned out that a relative of hers had lost hundreds of thousands of dollars to a romance scam. I wasn’t thrilled with her warnings, but her words caused me to step back and ask myself, “What if this really is a scam?”

Gee, ya think?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why is she breaking it down like a cautionary tale? Anyone who isn’t a sub 90 IQ retard knows it’s a scam immediately, what a stupid old bitch. She’s definitely an old burden on her family. Pretending she’s a writer when she’s a stupid fucking bitch.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146793/Cannes2012-Paradise-Love-European-women-sex-tourists-African-gigolos-Palme-dOr.html[/URL]