Modern women are broken.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
5jh38xty31f71.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So I just got back from a vacation in a very touristy area with busy airports and I was shocked at how many young fat women are out there. I don’t mean like a little chub, just all out pigs and they seem to be proud of their gross gunts and fat spilling out. Plus they would be with guys who were in decent shape. I couldn’t believe it, so many young women who were proud to be a total slob and obnoxious about it. I was actually happy to be wearing a mask so I could make faces and be able to say “gross” without being seen by these whales.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
So I just got back from a vacation in a very touristy area with busy airports and I was shocked at how many young fat women are out there. I don’t mean like a little chub, just all out pigs and they seem to be proud of their gross gunts and fat spilling out. Plus they would be with guys who were in decent shape. I couldn’t believe it, so many young women who were proud to be a total slob and obnoxious about it. I was actually happy to be wearing a mask so I could make faces and be able to say “gross” without being seen by these whales.
One of the only positives of wearing masks (I don’t support mask mandates, fags) is the ability to just make disgusted faces at people and mouth horrible things about them. Well done.

G

This is one of the internet's gems:

[MEDIA=youtube]s502HgQn7Vo[/MEDIA]

I love this retarded bitch. Almost went to join Qadan because she needed to piss.