• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mistress Emma's cat, if it's even really their cat, looks and gestures like Hitler

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout

1637526477159.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
IIRC, Rick squished his lizard like a tube of toothpaste.

However it happened, I'm glad he's dead. Fuck your dead lizard, Rick.

View attachment 13482
The idea of a soulless lizard in the house is fucking disgusting. I guess it’s appropriate given what a depressing shack Ugly Niki and Fat Pat live in. Fucking gross.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Lefty faggots only own cats because you don't need to have any responsibility to own one. You just let it shit in your house, eat rodents, never have to walk it etc. Dogs would be too much work for people who can't even be bothered to see their own daughters.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
IIRC, Rick squished his lizard like a tube of toothpaste.

However it happened, I'm glad he's dead. Fuck your dead lizard, Rick.

View attachment 13482
Also worth mentioning that when Toothless fell ill, Rick immediately broke the stay at home order to get several expensive medical tests done on him. Only for Toothless to die mere days later. While that level of devotion to a household pet may seem wholesome, I must remind you that Rick has not spent a red cent on his biological daughter, Annabelle, who is being raised by another man.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Also worth mentioning that when Toothless fell ill, Rick immediately broke the stay at home order to get several expensive medical tests done on him. Only for Toothless to die mere days later. While that level of devotion to a household pet may seem wholesome, I must remind you that Rick has not spent a red cent on his biological daughter, Annabelle, who is being raised by another man.
It's also an emotionless, cold-blooded animal that might as well be dead while it's alive anyways. Reptiles have no value as pets. You get nothing out of them.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Toxoplasma gondii, a brain parasite carried by our feline companions, infects roughly one in three people. Scientists have long hypothesized that T. gondii plays a role in mental illness, including schizophrenia.

I can believe this.