Missy's Rape Advice

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
So if you’re Missy, the butterface she-man:

- go from teaching yoga to living with an ancient pedophile
- be a beard for said ancient pedophile while he lets you drive his seven year old Jaguar to prove how rich he is
- let him stick it in your giant, floppy cunt a whopping five times in eight whole years (not that it works anymore)
- scream at him for playing late night video games like a giant, alcoholic, cardiac arrest victim toddler
- massage his hideously ghoulish, pock-marked mug with acne cream, Desitin, and mayonnaise
- get dicked down by a young, big, sexy nigger daddy instead of going to see him in the hospital with his stents
- watch his media empire crumble with him no longer able to afford his property taxes after lying for a decade
- move from the proximity of niggers to a barren, woodsy, inbred, smaller shit hole, where he is the only nigger.
Ancient pedophile got my ribs good for some reason

You just wait til Missy has all her lovers run up into Nana’s crib: Big St*nky Nigger Daddy, C-Blood, Choppahead, Lo IQ, Big Nig, Yung Felon, B. Nigga, an’ Booty Mang. All of Rape Gang in ‘dat bitch, pussy cracka’. On gaw, nigga.

Nana will be mincing about in his pink Klan robe, singing Rock N Roll Nigger, only for all of dem niggaz to bust in.. and I don’t just mean bust into the house ✊🏿🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🍑🍆
Why does this make me throbbing hard??? missy isn't even built for BBC

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The entire OP regards pregnancy from rape and this retarded airhead brushes all over it to give out random conservative talking points. "J-just buy a gun!! Join a church support group!!" but the only thing she says about rape babies is "Uhhh just buy a plan B idk!!". They cant even get the talking points right because to conservatives plan b might as well be strangling an infant. And as some of us know that plan B doesn't always work, so what then genius?

Oh yeah, you abort the rape baby. Missy knows this because if some big nigger took her and implanted a mulatto baby in her she would 100, 1000% kill it. But she can't be honest about that because then here comes the dudes with roman profile pictures talking about how "Achtually, that little mongrel baby the nigger forced onto you is gods gift and you shouldnt kill it."

The entire OP regards pregnancy from rape and this retarded airhead brushes all over it to give out random conservative talking points. "J-just buy a gun!! Join a church support group!!" but the only thing she says about rape babies is "Uhhh just buy a plan B idk!!". They cant even get the talking points right because to conservatives plan b might as well be strangling an infant. And as some of us know that plan B doesn't always work, so what then genius?

Oh yeah, you abort the rape baby. Missy knows this because if some big nigger took her and implanted a mulatto baby in her she would 100, 1000% kill it. But she can't be honest about that because then here comes the dudes with roman profile pictures talking about how "Achtually, that little mongrel baby the nigger forced onto you is gods gift and you shouldnt kill it."
Less than 1% of rapes result in pregnancies. The rape excuse is just for Godless whores for an excuse to where around.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Less than 1% of rapes result in pregnancies. The rape excuse is just for Godless whores for an excuse to where around.
Has anyone here actually known women who dont use any contraceptives and rely on abortion? Have you ever been around someone who had an abortion? (Nobacon dont comment). You get one and youre gonna be out of the game for like a week at least. Its a surgery and with that comes bodily pain and shit. You would have to be an absolute fucking retard to think "Yeah let me just keep doing that over and over and over again instead of, you know, getting my tubes tied, getting plan b, a condom, etc etc"

Plus what youre actually saying is you love nigger kids. White people arent having kids not because abortion is available but because theyre too smart. They go through every contraceptive measure possible because theyre "not ready to have kids" while Jamal runs around impregnating 20 women. Removing abortion doesnt bring more white babies into the world, only more niggers and mulattos.

Has anyone here actually known women who dont use any contraceptives and rely on abortion? Have you ever been around someone who had an abortion? (Nobacon dont comment). You get one and youre gonna be out of the game for like a week at least. Its a surgery and with that comes bodily pain and shit. You would have to be an absolute fucking retard to think "Yeah let me just keep doing that over and over and over again instead of, you know, getting my tubes tied, getting plan b, a condom, etc etc"

Plus what youre actually saying is you love nigger kids. White people arent having kids not because abortion is available but because theyre too smart. They go through every contraceptive measure possible because theyre "not ready to have kids" while Jamal runs around impregnating 20 women. Removing abortion doesnt bring more white babies into the world, only more niggers and mulattos.
I understand this, which is why I'm proportion, but the rape excuse is bigger bullshit than my body my rules.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

I don’t know, the whole “shout your abortion” movement has always rubbed me the wrong way. I feel like there’s a decent amount of women with like three abortions which quite honestly is just unnecessary. I listen to a lot of Loveline and tons of women call in who don’t use protection but didn’t want to have kids. I think people are just retarded. “You realize that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, right?” “….yeah.” “And you’re still doing that?” “…”

I have known women who have gotten abortions. Some were married. Stay out of this dude.