• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing threads

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Someone please tell me why this place has no hate threads for spics, sand niggers, or immigrants (illegal or not). Too many brothermen who fit the description on this forum? Too thin-skinned? Tendencies to SWAT people that piss them off on the internet? Inquiring minds want to know. Also, it looks like there's a very small and random collection of public figures that have dedicated hate/WWAW(D) threads. I've only found the ones for Biden, Musk, Kanye, and Tate. What's up with that? As far as cities, Baltimore is the only one I found and with no replies. How about one mega hate thread for all the liberal shithole cities, 'cause really it's different city same shit for the most part. I guess all the venom toward the tech companies and websites goes in the technology hate thread. I try not to start my own threads, but I will if I have to. The pathetic wall-hitters is off to a good start and only a bit car crashed. Just a fender bender.