• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Misogyny Thread

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1679957554877.png

So I says "Hey, that's Mister Ogynist to you, toots!"

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It's like womens months and I find it pretty tedious how desperately simple apps like my chess.com try to shoe horn in the achievements of women to make you interested in what they did. They are over half the population. They have access to media. If society isn't interested in women, its because women aren't interested in women. Stop it. Also, womens dicks are small and they pee out their butts.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I can't find the actual budget for this movie anywhere (a few sites say $135 million, but there's no way that's accurate) but there sure seems to be a vested interest in not letting the public know exactly how much this movie bombed.

What a shock that a movie called "Women Talking" generated zero interest from anybody.

View attachment 105337

The budget was massively misreported. But it was over $10 million.

Also there's Whitney Cummings in her directorial debut, co-written by Neal Brennan.

OEpbKVGbDLiz.png

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
If women didn't have vaginas, no one would ever talk to them.

They're like dogs - they look cute on the outside, but you know they've just taken loads all over their face and ass, and regularly have shit, piss and blood all over them.

I hate them. Even 2-3 years ago I didn't, but I think Covid pushed me over the edge.