• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Misogyny. Reported.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout

1646565797482.png

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Woah is that her? I’d love to give her 4 or 5 virile thrusts then go off like Chernobyl inside her pussy and leave her laying on the bed confused and unsatisfied
That's Anna Chapman who got caught back in 2010. Russia's greatest weapon seems to be their never-ending supply of hot little minxes that will do what they're told. Meanwhile, this is what the average American woman looks like:

GettyImages-1076523906-9fe09b6365f149419065b58d75839a49.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
That's Anna Chapman who got caught back in 2010. Russia's greatest weapon seems to be their never-ending supply of hot little minxes that will do what they're told. Meanwhile, this is what the average American woman looks like:

View attachment 28017
id kill the black one, fuck the other 2 with a rusty whaling hook and then marry myself

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Twitter only enforces their rules when right leaning accounts break them. Liberals like pat get away with it. Still won't get his blue check back though lol
Very true, I know blue check liberal racist asshole Bishop Talbert Swan was suspended for calling Candace Owens a “coon” but got it back because he cried that racial slurs are ok when used against black conservatives. White liberals were tweeting “Uncle Tim” as a racial slur related to calling a black person “Uncle Tom” against black Senator Tim Scott and twitter found no issue.

G

View attachment 28017
The one on the right at least has tits. The other two are irredeemably disgusting. There are few things as insulting as a flatso.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Did someone say slept her way to the top???

The media tried so hard to make her seem likable only to finally realize it’s impossible since she’s always been awful. From praising her for wearing Chuck Taylor’s and Timberland Boots because she was told to wear them (while the same media also shit on everything First Lady Trump wore) to pushing her obvious lie that she she smoked weed and listened to 2Pac and Snoop in college even though their first albums came out in the early 90s and she finished college in the mid 80s.

I remember she made a campaign stop somewhere in Philly for Biden which drew a crowd of 25 people at the most and the Philly news actually reported it as “Kamala Harris received a ROCK STAR welcome today!” Like she was the Beatles.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

View attachment 28017
I’d let the whale on the right blow me anyday, probably fuck her too