• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Minutely reminder: There's literally nothing stopping Patrick from going over to fight in Ukraine

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Although the US government has discouraged it, it's absolutely not against the law to do so -

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that it is “not a crime under U.S. law for an individual to go abroad for the purpose of enlisting in a foreign army,”

So, fat coward. Are you going to actually contribute to the war you cannot encourage to escalate fast enough? As you've said "Putin will not stop. He must be stopped".

Now is your chance. You can play a part in stopping him. You have no children, you have no job, yet according to you - you're a trained and experienced fighter who has experience with many kinds of weapons. Sounds like you'd be an ideal candidate to go and help them.

Or you could always sit around on your fart couch marking snarky remarks on Twitter while actual men fight. I think I know which one you'll choose, chunkster.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Although the US government has discouraged it, it's absolutely not against the law to do so -

So, fat coward. Are you going to actually contribute to the war you cannot encourage to escalate fast enough? As you've said "Putin will not stop. He must be stopped".

Now is your chance. You can play a part in stopping him. You have no children, you have no job, yet according to you - you're a trained and experienced fighter who has experience with many kinds of weapons. Sounds like you'd be an ideal candidate to go and help them.

Or you could always sit around on your fart couch marking snarky remarks on Twitter while actual men fight. I think I know which one you'll choose, chunkster.
His stool offered to pay for his plane ticket, as well as a couple of bags of water balloons and a 5 gallon bucket of paint. Funny enough he never responded.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220303-173214_Twitter.jpg