• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Minc Law LLC took out $400k in PPP "loans"

G

Screenshot_20211103-133721_Chrome.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If you aren’t a fucking idiot boomer you need to accept the country is vastly insolvent and the whole thing is a Ponzi scheme. There will be no social security for you.

The “official” debt is about 30 trillion but the real debt, the real number including unsecured liabilities, is in the 100s of trillions. Every single year we raise the limit and get even more massive make belief money budgets, every year we print more and more money. More money has been printed since covid than has existed till covid.

It’s all a scam and it’s lapped up by retards like Pat who milk PPP fraud who contribute nothing, and faggot old people who have bled the country dry for their own selfishness.

We are in the middle of the fall of an empire, people are just grabbing what they can now. This is all this is

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If you aren’t a fucking idiot boomer you need to accept the country is vastly insolvent and the whole thing is a Ponzi scheme. There will be no social security for you.

The “official” debt is about 30 trillion but the real debt, the real number including unsecured liabilities, is in the 100s of trillions. Every single year we raise the limit and get even more massive make belief money budgets, every year we print more and more money. More money has been printed since covid than has existed till covid.

It’s all a scam and it’s lapped up by retards like Pat who milk PPP fraud who contribute nothing, and faggot old people who have bled the country dry for their own selfishness.

We are in the middle of the fall of an empire, people are just grabbing what they can now. This is all this is

buy Bitcoin if you have the means. It’s the only chance you have.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Here I was, working throughout the entire pandemic without taking any time off like a sucker. I could have just filed for free money like literally everyone Pat associates himself with and just collected it with no repercussions. I mean, I have dignity and I'm not a scamming piece of shit, though, so I would never do that.

Chaps my ass to know that between Minc Law, Pat, John Pavlovitz, etc like $400,000 of my tax dollars went to science fiction authors and law firms that special in frivolous civil lawsuits.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Here I was, working throughout the entire pandemic without taking any time off like a sucker. I could have just filed for free money like literally everyone Pat associates himself with and just collected it with no repercussions. I mean, I have dignity and I'm not a scamming piece of shit, though, so I would never do that.

Chaps my ass to know that between Minc Law, Pat, John Pavlovitz, etc like $400,000 of my tax dollars went to science fiction authors and law firms that special in frivolous civil lawsuits.

I work remotely most of the time anyway. I have a computer science degree and can mostly do what I have to from home.

I do however run a small business with a friend. I don’t want to provide too much detail because I don’t want to dox myself but we flat out ignored the lockdowns and stayed open to the customers we knew were cool people. It was fine. I’m sure it’s different in other more crazy states but here they only fuck with you if you comply and let them.

we could have taken the ppp shit but we didn’t, we kept the doors open and told the one lady who came to inspect us to fuck off and nothing happened.