• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Milwaukee layabout gives his take on the Waukesha situation

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
10.png

TYFYS whoever is behind this account

11.png

12.png
14.png

13.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
" Gloves are off now."

OH Now they are off....What are you going to do pat? Nothing as usual. You are going to grab another beer and cry about it on twitter just like every day. Pat you did nothing for the past year about anything going on in your area. Keep staying inside like the coward you are. You have zero impact on your community so stop acting like you are making a change.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
" Gloves are off now."

OH Now they are off....What are you going to do pat? Nothing as usual. You are going to grab another beer and cry about it on twitter just like every day. Pat you did nothing for the past year about anything going on in your area. Keep staying inside like the coward you are. You have zero impact on your community so stop acting like you are making a change.
I thought Atheist Pat hated Christians unless their last name was Biden

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
" Gloves are off now."

OH Now they are off....What are you going to do pat? Nothing as usual. You are going to grab another beer and cry about it on twitter just like every day. Pat you did nothing for the past year about anything going on in your area.
He did nothing the entire time Trump was president yet he tweeted constantly about "fighting fascism". He almost literally never left his house. Didn't volunteer his time for anyone or anything, didn't donate money, didn't attend any rallies or support any political candidates or causes beyond tweeting about them. He is the definition of slacktivism. Also the definition of fat.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Since pat is drunk everyday. He is always too drunk to drive or use a firearm when shit pops off later in the evening. Riots in his own city and he just kept drinking at home. With all the bullshit he tweets, he has had some major events happen in his own backyard that were hot topics that he tweets about 100x a day and he didnt do jack shit. He is a posterboy slacktivist

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If the driver was a White Republican would he say the same thing? Of fucking course not. You deserve everything that happens to you piggy.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
If the driver was a White Republican would he say the same thing? Of fucking course not. You deserve everything that happens to you piggy.
Pat condemned this guy as being a right wing white supremacist and felt it was some political terrorist attack within minutes of hearing about it and with zero details. Just jumped straight to his gaslighting narrative. Pat and his kind ( obvious politics liars both left and right) are really a huge problem with what is going on today. They know they are spreading lies purely to create division.