• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Millennial Pat makes a boomer reference

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_1710.jpeg

The song is called “Missing You” you jackass. Nice almost 40 year reference that nobody under 30 will get. But sure, you should write for Teen Vogue!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So we’re back at the point where everything he says on Twitter gets posted here whether it’s funny or not?
Well it’s more he fucked up the song title, used a reference to a song from over 40 years ago that pretty much nobody under 30 knows, awful joke, and tries to make people think he’s some young hip guy. It’s really the perfect storm of Pat being an idiot.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
LOL, he flubbed his punchline. I dont know who told him he was "funny" to make him think he can tell jokes at all. He fucks up even the most basic deliveries.
I’ve always wondered what the catalyst was for Pat to decide he was simply too funny not to try standup. All hate aside, he is genuinely the least funny person I’ve ever known of.