• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Military Strategy made easy by Napigleon

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I bet the big poof puts on a hat when he plays RTS games and names his enemy players 'Stalkers' and 'Nazis', sets it on medium difficulty, gets a few wins and thinks he could have single handedly won WW2...

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Look I like Fallout New Vegas as much as the next guy, but I'm not trying to live the fucking game, okay?
Fatrick thinks he could take down Deathstalkers and raiders with ease in a post apocalyptic world but you know that movie The Road (amazing book too)... He would be like one of the chained up cattle people thats used as a source of meat....
Paddy the Poof thinks he would be blasting away with his P90 and commanding things but the sad reality is that in a Mad Max scenario some nigger is going to become a warlord in Milwaukee and IMMEDIATELY Nikkis taken to be blacked and used as currency and Jamal takes one look at Fatso and licks his lips because of the meal he is anticipating.
It would be even better if, when Fatrick is being eaten, they find a stash of his hot sauce and use it on his meat...
Also I bet Fatrick thinks he has VATS in real life but in reality he is an awkward fat dyke looking twat with poor aim

Forum Clout
Fatrick thinks he could take down Deathstalkers and raiders with ease in a post apocalyptic world but you know that movie The Road (amazing book too)... He would be like one of the chained up cattle people thats used as a source of meat....
Paddy the Poof thinks he would be blasting away with his P90 and commanding things but the sad reality is that in a Mad Max scenario some nigger is going to become a warlord in Milwaukee and IMMEDIATELY Nikkis taken to be blacked and used as currency and Jamal takes one look at Fatso and licks his lips because of the meal he is anticipating.
It would be even better if, when Fatrick is being eaten, they find a stash of his hot sauce and use it on his meat...
Also I bet Fatrick thinks he has VATS in real life but in reality he is an awkward fat dyke looking twat with poor aim
Totally.