• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Military Pat is one of his dumbest personas

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Can an A-10 survive a hit from stinger? Sure. Plenty of evidence of A-10s taking damage and surviving. Acting like an A-10s armor can handle a hit from a stinger and just shrug it off? That's just stupidity. They might be able to stay in the air long enough to make it back to base, sure, but this drooling idiot is acting like an A-10 pilot would just carry on with its mission. I fucking hate this moron.

Screenshot_20211122-103313__01.jpg

G

I've watched more WWI and II documentaries than Nana and Tony Soprano combined. I love military shit. Best friend did three tours in Afghanistan with the Marines. We've toured Civil War battlefields and been to Pearl Harbor and blah blah blah... I'm pretty articulate discussing military history, strategy, logistics, personnel, training, equipment, weapons, etc. It's a passion of mine.

I would just never start speaking publicly on social media as if I were an expert like this, because I'm not. I honestly don't understand his instincts here. It is so, so odd to me.
I never served, so what the fuck do I know other than what other people have told me or what I learned playing World of Tanks? I prefer not to advertise my ignorance to others, but Fatso has never been shy about that. What a pompous fool.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I've watched more WWI and II documentaries than Nana and Tony Soprano combined. I love military shit. Best friend did three tours in Afghanistan with the Marines. We've toured Civil War battlefields and been to Pearl Harbor and blah blah blah... I'm pretty articulate discussing military history, strategy, logistics, personnel, training, equipment, weapons, etc. It's a passion of mine.

I would just never start speaking publicly on social media as if I were an expert like this, because I'm not. I honestly don't understand his instincts here. It is so, so odd to me.
I never served, so what the fuck do I know other than what other people have told me or what I learned playing World of Tanks? I prefer not to advertise my ignorance to others, but Fatso has never been shy about that. What a pompous fool.
May I suggest Abner Doubleday’s civil war memoir

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
He's wrong.
"Due to the fact Su-25s were often tasked with flying low-altitude, subsonic, close air support missions in support of ground forces in combat, they made frequent targets for Mujahideen anti-aircraft fire and surface-to-air missiles. Some 23 aircraft were shot down over the course of the war ... In all, Su-25s represented a quarter of Soviet Air Force (VVS) fixed-wing losses in the campaign.[4]"

SU-25 is basically the Russian version of the A-10. They're both very robust aircraft with very similar capabilities that fulfill what is essentially the exact same role.

From the same article in Chechnya
"On 4 April 1996, a Su-25 piloted by Major Alexander Matvienko flying a reconnaissance mission near Goiskoye was shot down with a Stinger missile forcing the pilot to eject. The pilot was successfully rescued by helicopter.[37]"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I

Yep. Just being a faggot 'cause you may have mentioned it a few times. I have a few relatives out there east of Baton Rouge. Good ol' boys.
I’m down across the lake on the North Shore of Metro Nawlins. BR is about 45 minutes away. Oh yeah you go somewhere like Hammond, West Feliciana Parish or West BR Parish and you find the Coonasses again lol.

G

He wants to come off as a smart, knowledgeable person on a variety of subjects so he just oinks out uninformed opinion after uninformed opinion because nobody can check him. If anyone tries to correcT him, he blocks them and hides the tweets.