• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mike Bocchetti

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He’s best as foil for Artie Lange and not nearly as retarded as Bobo but will probably never make a living doing comedy. “What would you do if your mother died?” “Live with my sister.” He was on Artie’s sports show and has opened for a lot of comics. He seems like a very nice and loyal guy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It was compound medias only good show. They apparently couldn’t afford the sandwhich they asked for per show.
I heard they had a fistfight over the one LARGE turkey sandwich because they both considered themselves the actual talent. Anthony won’t stand for confrontation so he had to can them both.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He’s best as foil for Artie Lange and not nearly as retarded as Bobo but will probably never make a living doing comedy. “What would you do if your mother died?” “Live with my sister.” He was on Artie’s sports show and has opened for a lot of comics. He seems like a very nice and loyal guy.
Yeah he really does. What’s the thank you game I see referenced in association with him around here?

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I honestly have no idea what you mean. Can you clarify a bit? ME: THANK YOU is an Opie thing but that’s all I can think of.
I was looking up Bocchetti info on here and there were several comments about “playing the thank you game with Mike Bocchetti.” Sounds like a ribsy story.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Yeah he really does. What’s the thank you game I see referenced in association with him around here?
Before Mike was banned from Twitter he would thank people for their positive comments about him then you thank him back then he thanks you back again it would go on until one you stopped thanking

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I can see why he got banned, posting utter filth like this.

9CCCC568-C35B-4C29-882B-AB027BB9A84C.jpeg