• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mexican soccer fans’ homophobic chants stop USA-Mexico match

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2762.jpeg

Last edited:

Monk

Forum Clout

That match was pretty wild in general. Four players ended up getting sent off. At first I thought the match was in Mexico because of all the issues with the crowd throwing shit at the USMNT players and the goal kick chant but it was in Vegas at the new stadium where the Raiders play. The Mexican fans were saying "puto" in unison when the US goalkeeper would take a goal kick. Ref stopped the match once towards the end of regular time then ended the match early in stoppage time when they did the chant again.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

That match was pretty wild in general. Four players ended up getting got sent off. At first I thought the match was in Mexico because of all the issues with the crowd throwing shit at the USMNT players and the goal kick chant but it was in Vegas at the new stadium where the Raiders play. The Mexican fans were saying "puto" in unison when the US goalkeeper would take a goal kick. Ref stopped the match once towards the end of regular time then ended the match early in stoppage time when they did the chant again.

That’s so fucking gay, let them play the stupid game. And doesn’t “puto” mean “bitch?” How is that homophobic?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

That match was pretty wild in general. Four players ended up getting got sent off. At first I thought the match was in Mexico because of all the issues with the crowd throwing shit at the USMNT players and the goal kick chant but it was in Vegas at the new stadium where the Raiders play. The Mexican fans were saying "puto" in unison when the US goalkeeper would take a goal kick. Ref stopped the match once towards the end of regular time then ended the match early in stoppage time when they did the chant again.

Every country in the world has a culture of shouting some form of insult when the keeper takes a kick. In mine it's a "oooooooooooohhhhhh" as he goes to kick it and then "your shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh" once he does. It's childish and almost self knowingly crap.

Stopping a game for that in the 89th minute seems performative

Renaus

Forum Clout
Why mexicans suck a soccer? I thought that every hispanic country was good at it. At the least the major ones.