• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Metokur is supposed to talk about Fatrick tonight. (Stream link inside)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It was RLY funny hearing metokur talk about Mersh drunk driving and crashing his car and making a gofundme to pay for the damages/fines then made another gofundme for a new car and immediately drunk drove and crashed the new car and begging people online to help him AGAIN. Fucking shameless

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I finally watched that doc a few months ago and I don't know why they find him so interesting. There's a million e-begging faggots just like him
I thought the porsalin and redbar highlight reels on him were pretty entertaining. I imagine he's probably just the biggest loser in a special corner of e-grifting retards and we heard about him only because he overlaps with this universe. Are there any known times he tried to grift or self-promote off the OnA sub, because I know he wrote and article or two about Ant being a pedo and woman biter and it pissed him off. I feel like I remember porsalin saying he was a wackbag poster at some point.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I finally watched that doc a few months ago and I don't know why they find him so interesting. There's a million e-begging faggots just like him
For me it's his pattern of ups and downs. Like he gets a car from doing a gofundme then drives it into a wall, he brags about getting a BMW but it turns out to be an old piece of shit constantly breaking down, meeting a fangirl and then she immediately goes online to tell everyone he has a small penis, bragging about being in a wrestling documentary but when it comes out he's only in it for a one minute segment.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
For me it's his pattern of ups and downs. Like he gets a car from doing a gofundme then drives it into a wall, he brags about getting a BMW but it turns out to be an old piece of shit constantly breaking down, meeting a fangirl and then she immediately goes online to tell everyone he has a small penis, bragging about being in a wrestling documentary but when it comes out he's only in it for a one minute segment.
Redbar did a great job trashing him(spent hundreds of dollars on BMW tires), which led me to the in-depth Porsalin doc series. I always hated that jew (Mike David), but it's the only thing funny to me now for whatever reason and now I'm finding out about all these weird streamers I knew nothing about. Short story long, I dont think Mersh is close to being Patrick Tomlinson levels of interesting

OhDara

No. No. No.
Forum Clout
I think it’s the fact that Mersh is basically an internet clown that keeps people watching him. Like take everything else away and he’s still a fat man with a lazy eye and a dead tooth

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I think it’s the fact that Mersh is basically an internet clown that keeps people watching him. Like take everything else away and he’s still a fat man with a lazy eye and a dead tooth
I tried to earnestly go down the rabbit hole some months back, but it was just cat talk and bullshitting. Basically Howard Stern around 2014