• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Metallica on Stern playing songs with Miley Cyrus

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The biggest joke of all of this is Howchie hiding at home, the fucking germphobe.

Look, I'm a rarity here in that I think COVID has enough unknown factors to be a concern (just turned 53, don't know dick about viruses), but Stern is such a fruit loop that he's three steps away from walking around in Kleenex boxes like Howard Hughes.

Know what my favorite TV show ever was? "Dallas". Now THAT was how a rich man lives. The real high life. The only thing Stern has in common with J.R. Ewing is that they're both pricks.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It was bad...really bad. Hypochondriac Howie was hiding in his cavernous mansion, Metallica was carrying on like that shitty song was the pinnacle of modern music and Miley sounded like she'd just done a series of hardcore gagging videos, which isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility. There's a certain smugness about Metallica now that makes them even less likeable.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
She's doing that same singing style Joan Baez does where it sounds like she's singing into a big box fan.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I'm a fan of her big box, if you catch my drift.

867_1000.jpg

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
The black album is shit.
Fuck Metallica
Fuck stern
I somehow don’t really care that Miley is there it just makes Metallica look even worse