• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Members online: 112 Guests online: 1

G

Fatrick, why dont you just create a new account like "You Will Never Find Me1488" ?

OiSi2Vg.png

G

Sorry to be the technical faggot, but that is because the server doesn't store ips. Xenforo's guest list is based on unique ips, but since I don't store any ips, all guests are just put into the same bucket. It will always show as 1 user. For users with accounts, then the software can track those users by logged in sessions.
oRCGnwHv3YaEwXX6sb_0BXw0I_XRDOk-jpimSdLfJ_rN3Rz_JEf8ayDZC1UFX1A-8yl9F6IiEv3Esg70QfdFVJB-DeSSR8Itp6SGXup_okjMl4RM-rzZgg5QUJm0KAbo2Sr1wgllDA7w4hpmfAyu1zQc_rQKhHFFmf9orw

Nice job being an unsolicited buzz kill. stupid

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Sorry to be the technical faggot, but that is because the server doesn't store ips. Xenforo's guest list is based on unique ips, but since I don't store any ips, all guests are just put into the same bucket. It will always show as 1 user. For users with accounts, then the software can track those users by logged in sessions.
Can you connect me to someone who speaks American please