• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Member when South Park would do jokes like this

G

That show used to be a staple of my childhood and teens, it used to be great, wa happen?
"I'm still hilarious."

386221_1.jpg

G

Nice, Trey is still way more masculine than that Seth MacFarlane faggot, the worst South Park episode is still better than the best of Family Guy.

I want to punch that smug look of his face, cunt.

View attachment 73430
Patrice had the best joke about him. He's jealous of his own creation.
Just stay behind the scenes you fucking faggot. Nobody's gonna like you more than Stewie Griffin.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Patrice had the best joke about him. He's jealous of his own creation.
Just stay behind the scenes you fucking faggot. Nobody's gonna like you more than Stewie Griffin.
I remember that, the Charlie Sheen roast, MacFarlane looked so butthurt, but i assume he's used to his butt being hurt, because he's a flaming fag you see.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I just miss when they made silly episodes that wasn't some political commentary shoe horned in 3 months after it was relevant. They always did that but it wasn't their entire schtick.
It was always 90% of their schtick. People seem to misremember that. It maybe went up to 95% of their schtick later. Their first “official” episode (not the pilot) was about gay marriage. Even going later into the seasons there were usually around 2-3 “silly” episodes. They also started making episodes way more relevant to current culture as technology advanced. Not defending their current faggotry, because it’s sad. Just saying there’s a lot of misremembering about that shit.