• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mel saying he doesn't have any friends in the Mel Gibson tapes

G

When that was first posted the person said it was Artie lol.

Lucky day for meeee.
This clips says so much in every frame. A whole presentation can be done on it.

The mexican saying "El Patriota"
Mel sighing, saying "Yeah, that was a loong time ago"
...the tension.
Mel's genius timing with the "what if I rob ya"
...the split second Mel looks down on his phone
...the moment Mel realized he was being made a 'spectacle' and then swiftly re-grabbed the frame and made the fella a co-star in his IRL show.
...the fact that this was in N.Carolina, and not some border town on the Rio Grande.

G

This clips says so much in every frame. A whole presentation can be done on it.

The mexican saying "El Patriota"
Mel sighing, saying "Yeah, that was a loong time ago"
...the tension.
Mel's genius timing with the "what if I rob ya"
...the split second Mel looks down on his phone
...the moment Mel realized he was being made a 'spectacle' and then swiftly re-grabbed the frame and made the fella a co-star in his IRL show.
...the fact that this was in N.Carolina, and not some border town on the Rio Grande.
It's one of my favorite videos. Good to see a little analysis done on it.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
No because I don't have whimsical delusions of grandeur about meeting antisemite celebrities and letting them know that I agree with them

unless this was a rhetorical shitpost, in which case YES I did think that
"What's that? You say they did 9/11? This might sound a little weird, but do you wanna grab a drink or something? Actually I might have a part for a guy like you in my next project, you done any acting?"