• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meet the Parents is a really cathartic film.

G

Christian family fucking with a jew the entire time.
You can argue "it was to make Christians look bad and feel sorry for the jew!!!" but no, in the end you're supposed to like Robert DeNiro's character, and you're laughing at the pain of the jew the entire time.
Anyway, who cares, watch it from this perspective and you'll have a great time.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"Meet The Spartans" was a funny name for a parody movie, but how do you make that work for 90 minutes? You don't.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
jew is still fucking their daughter...
The fags on this site love kikes though. I get hate messages from fags complaining about racism against niggers and kikes. It is pathetic. Imagine a movie where a nigger shows up and fucks your daughter, in your own house, and you cuck to him in the end and welcome him to your family. I guess the reddit level fags on this site would like that as well.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The fags on this site love kikes though. I get hate messages from fags complaining about racism against niggers and kikes. It is pathetic. Imagine a movie where a nigger shows up and fucks your daughter, in your own house, and you cuck to him in the end and welcome him to your family. I guess the reddit level fags on this site would like that as well.

I feel like this movie has probably been made tenfold already, I'm just not aware of it.