• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

media suggestion and discussion thread

Greggg

Forum Clout
cruising is the shit
that movie smile slaps.
house of the dragon is actually good

any books movies games I should check out?

Greggg

Forum Clout
anyone play resident evil village? im playing it rn dont know what to do. is evil within2 worth checking out?
remake of RE2 is good so far. the batman game where you can use the bat mobile is great. not digging the Spiderman game. Im really enjoy death stranding.

ive been wanting to get into bullshit Steven king books but im just looking to get back Into reading in general.

also jfk was killed by the Louisiana mob. Marcello to be exact.

im drunk

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
anyone play resident evil village? im playing it rn dont know what to do. is evil within2 worth checking out?
remake of RE2 is good so far. the batman game where you can use the bat mobile is great. not digging the Spiderman game. Im really enjoy death stranding.

ive been wanting to get into bullshit Steven king books but im just looking to get back Into reading in general.

also jfk was killed by the Louisiana mob. Marcello to be exact.

im drunk
Evil Within 2 was pretty good but not as good as the first since it has a weird open world thing to it. RE Village is fun for a bit but holy shit is it forgettable and not worth playing again, didn't even bother with the DLC and from what I saw of it Resident Evil is shit again.

Greggg

Forum Clout
You ever listen to Ween?
ween rules. yeah I had a feeling village sucked. I feel like ive played everything worth playing. ive been mindlessly playing cod. what other music suggestions you got I listen to everything from the strokes to Kanyes first 5 albums. bob Dylan biggie. I know everyone says they listen to all genres but I actually do

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
ween rules. yeah I had a feeling village sucked. I feel like ive played everything worth playing. ive been mindlessly playing cod. what other music suggestions you got I listen to everything from the strokes to Kanyes first 5 albums. bob Dylan biggie. I know everyone says they listen to all genres but I actually do
Play Nier Automata

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah most of the npc in 5 is just background you can't talk to them what's the deal with that
5 was easier and I didn't really like any of the characters other than the teacher you fuck. 4 had better atmosphere too.

G

I legitimately missed the Prey posts from last month and just watched Prey with an open mind and thought based on reviews it'd be solid. A quarter into it I was like, wait a minute... This movie fucking blows. Watched the whole thing and Jesus Christ, what the fuck.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I legitimately missed the Prey posts from last month and just watched Prey with an open mind and thought based on reviews it'd be solid. A quarter into it I was like, wait a minute... This movie fucking blows. Watched the whole thing and Jesus Christ, what the fuck.
I couldn't imagine it being good at all and assumed all the praise had nothing to do with the movie and more the politics of it.